• Accountable for scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives (internal marketing campaign), business analysis, opportunity identification, retailer mission (aligning retailer/company goals) and account profitability analysis for the assigned geography.
• Manage the execution of corporate initiatives by product and category types to maximize sales and brand management.
• Understand and participate in a consultative and strategic approach in managing and directing large customers in the analysis, planning and execution of Account Business Plans.
• Exhibit strong knowledge of the marketplace and the competition, act tactically in planning processes and lead the business with company initiatives.
• Be responsible for in-depth knowledge of competitor's policies, programs and products, as well as territory and national demographics and economic influences.
• Track orders, handle logistic issues, manage sample account and submit expense reports.
• Regularly schedule product presentations (footwear, apparel, equipment); solicit and submit orders; maximize proper usage of and retail marketing for appropriate accounts within assigned account base
• Assume an alliance role in the negotiation process and build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
• Communicate account issues, future business opportunities and product issues to Sales Management via sales meetings, conference calls, monthly reports, etc.
• Act as a liaison to customers on new selling initiatives and developing technologies such as Business-to-Business and the Internet.
• Provide leadership that develops people and improves business execution by increasing the business planning and account management skills of the Sales Officers for Company’s brands.
• Responsible for hiring, developing, coaching and counseling Sales Team to improve their business and account management skills
• Develop and manage the Sales team budget, which may include office operations, showroom expenses, samples, and other operational costs.
• Work across the departments to positively impact the business (e.g. sales and product management, credit, customer service, operations, HR, logistics) and to identify opportunities, acquire and leverage resources to execute business objectives
1. Understanding of the athletic industry, marketplace and trends is preferred
2. Sports Marketing
3. Brand management
4. Strong understanding of sales processes, policies and procedures
5. Retail math, seasonal assortment planning, business planning and retailer relationships
6. account planning, forecasting and managing sales growth
7. Account management
8. Solid business development, strategic/business planning 9. Communication and interpersonal skills
10. Negotiation skills
11. Presentation Skills
12. Sales coaching skills
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- High school or equivalent