2. To visit the schools, Corporate Companies, travel agencies, embassy, etc. as advised by the Marketing Manager on new promotion/campaign
3. To build excellent rapport with corporate clients/ event organizers to encourage new and repeated business opportunities.
4. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
5. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
6. Gathering market and customer information
7. Analyzing current and potential markets / trends
8. Collate market intelligence to understand local consumer & market habits (demographics, psychographic analysis) to increase effectiveness of local activities.
9. To conduct periodic marketing research on target market, population, age groups of kids, nationalities, competitors share, customer satisfaction level, etc.,
10. To assist marketing manager to develop a cost effective marketing campaigns into profitable revenue generation & increased traffic.
- Bachelor in Hotel/Tourism Management .
- Entertainment/ Leisure / Hospitality industry exposure will be an added advantage.
- Min 2 to 4 years in sales for Theme Park/Entertainment/Hospitality .
- Excellent Bilingual skills (spoken & written).
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Internet search .
- Team player, Dynamic, Task oriented, negotiator, interpersonal skills .
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Strategically located in one of Doha’s fastest growing residential area, Hyatt Plaza has been catering to families in Qatar since it first opened in 2003. The family-oriented shopping mall, which is owned by Qatar Central Markets Company W.L.L.., a regional leader in real estate, offers 77 local and international retail, entertainment, and food outlets, including Giant Stores, Homes R Us, Pari Gallery, and Kiddy Zone. In addition to being Doha's leading retail, dining, and leisure spot, Hyatt Plaza is also home to Jungle Zone - the city’s popular children’s indoor theme park. Lush green surroundings, shaded parking, and a family-friendly ambience complete the shopping experience at Hyatt Plaza, making it the ideal family shopping destination in the country.