2. To visit the schools, Corporate Companies, travel agencies, embassy, etc. as advised by the Marketing Manager on new promotion/campaign
3. To build excellent rapport with corporate clients/ event organizers to encourage new and repeated business opportunities.
4. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
5. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
6. Gathering market and customer information
7. Analyzing current and potential markets / trends
8. Collate market intelligence to understand local consumer & market habits (demographics, psychographic analysis) to increase effectiveness of local activities.
9. To conduct periodic marketing research on target market, population, age groups of kids, nationalities, competitors share, customer satisfaction level, etc.,
10. To assist marketing manager to develop a cost effective marketing campaigns into profitable revenue generation & increased traffic.
- Entertainment/ Leisure / Hospitality industry exposure will be an added advantage.
- Min 2 to 4 years in sales for Theme Park/Entertainment/Hospitality .
- Excellent Bilingual skills (spoken & written).
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Internet search .
- Team player, Dynamic, Task oriented, negotiator, interpersonal skills .
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: