2. Develop business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
3. Prepare action plans with the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
4. To achieve sales target quota set by the CEO.
5. To report regularly on the sales visit activities on daily basis.
Maintains and keeps trust of the top management of the company.
1. Strong background in analytical chemistry and related lab techniques.
2. Willingness to travel all over the country and work with a global team of professionals.
3. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
4. Written and spoken skills in English language are essential.
5. Computer literate
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Analytical Chemistry Applied Physics English Self confidence Technical Understanding
Bachelor's Degree - Master's Degree, Chemistry background
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $1,500
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma