You will be responsible for their new equipment business setting short / long term sales and customer relationships targets aligned with the unit’s overall sales targets. Leading the sales process and sales team to achieve the sales targets by coaching and developing the sales team.
• Accountable for developing a customer base in the market
• Ensure development of customer relationships, profitability, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
• Identifies and builds relationships to key decision makers, potential new targets and influencers
• Accountable for leading the Sales process and ensuring results (orders, contracts, profitability and market price development)
• Set sales targets according to market potential
• Ensure short and long term sales result from the team
• Ensure the correct value propositions from team
• Execute and advise pricing guidelines for your area
• Approves tenders and orders above sales persons limits
• Utilizes global processes and tools for local benefit
• Lead and coach the sales team and manage the performance of the team
• Ensure adequate resources to achieve the short and long term targets
• Develop the competences of the sales team
Minimum 8 years + sales experience with either A/C or automation, escalator elevators or mechanical equipment.
Understands selling cycle, customer’s purchasing strategies, selling, negotiating, reporting and funnel management.
Understanding business planning and controlling and leading people.
Must have sales knowledge of the Abu Dhabi market
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair; Mechanical
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates ; Dubai,United Arab Emirates ; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma