• Manage a sales team of 4 reps and grow the team to a strength of 10.
• Deliver revenue targets.
• Lead, train, coach and motivate sales team.
• Implement usage of CRM and put structures in place for lead, prospect and customer management.
• Ensure customer retention and develop new business.
You will be working in a vibrant environment alongside two other sales teams with different responsibilities and a total sales force of 20 sales professionals.
ONLY CANDIDATES THAT EXPRESS IN THE APPLICATION TO THIS JOB THEIR DESIRED EARNINGS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB.
• Essential: Candidate is not required to be from the same industry but must have key experience in a direct sales (product or service directly sold to business). Candidates with a background from distribution, wholesale, channel sales, and or retail will not be considered.
• Work experience: At least 3-5 years experience in managing a team and 2-3 years in direct sales.
• UAE driving license is a must.
• Gender: Male or Female. Strong command of English (spoken and written). Education: Preferred relevant university degree and relevant ongoing sales training. Command of ERP, CRM. Candidates with addition sales training (courses, seminars etc.) will be given preference.
• Salary: AED 15000 – 20000 Plus Commissions
• Corporate sales and Direct sales B2B skills are a mandatory requirement.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $3,000 - $4,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma