Sales Representative, Medical Laser Equipment, Saudi Arabia
We are looking to recruit a professional, well presented & articulate Medical Sale Representative with experienced savvy skill sets needed to effectively perform & achieve sales targets. Our company Medical Sales Representative must be competent & informative of market & industry with detailed knowledge on various products, programs or services offered by the company and able to use the data efficiently, effectively & productively.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
• Perform consultative method of sales in prospecting clients in private and government sectors throughout the assigned sales territory.
• Promoting & selling company’s products to both existing & new customers.
• Generating and developing new client’s businesses accounts
• Promoting and marketing company products or services by performing professional demonstrations or presentations.
• Self management skills & team player.
• Effective planning of daily schedule with customers.
• Compile detailed management reports & effectively and efficiently manage pipeline.
• Update customer’s database.
• Applies successful negotiation and sales closure techniques.
• Submit reports for sales and marketing on a regular basis punctually.
• Assist in following up the accounts receivables.
• Maintain excellent customer relationship with clients and always work toward enhancing such relations.
• Carry out sales support functions in performing professional in-service training.
• Effective use of company’s sales aids tools.
• Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact across the board.
• Effectively attending conferences, workshops & Events.
• Effective use of marketing data.
• Possess up to date market awareness.
• Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Posses’ good negotiations skills to deal with customers.
• Able to prospect new accounts.
• Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
• Team player and should work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
Pharmaceutical, Sales or Marketing related field from an accredited university.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Imdad is the leading dermatology, plastic surgery & skin treatment supplier and is the largest importer of aesthetic medical laser equipment in the Middle East region. Over its 20 years of operations, Imdad has built expertise in the rejuvenation technologies to become the leading supplier in the Middle East with headquartered in Dubai. Imdad has offices in 9 countries across the GCC and the Levant, and serves thousand of Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons. Committed to bringing the world’s best rejuvenation technologies, Imdad is the exclusive distributor of leading international aesthetic medical technologies manufacturers.