Midas Furniture is a multi million dollar company which is experiencing phenomenal growth and expansion in the Middle East region. We are looking for sales accessories staff for the Home Furniture Showroom in Kuwait.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Interact with customers to provide unparalleled levels of customer service
• Achieving and exceeding daily sales targets
• Assists customers in a courteous, enthusiastic, helpful and timely manner, to ensure sales and repeat business through customer satisfaction.
• Assist in creating an enticing and highly presentable showroom.
• Ensuring all displays are well stocked and maintained at the highest level.
• Ensure compliance to company policy and guidelines
• Compliance to Health and Safety guidelines
Candidates must possess the following attributes:
• Exceptional selling skills
• Good communication and cross cultural interactive skills
• Desire to achieve customer service excellence
• Be able to work effectively and efficiently
• Highly presentable
• Languages – English and Arabic are essential
- Job Location:
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Textiles
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Midas furniture was established in 1993 with the vision to offer affordable, high-quality furniture and accessories. Our strategy was guided by a commitment to build a solid business that could grow with the market, both in terms of product selection and corporate infrastructure.
Midas has since grown to become the largest Home and Office furniture retailer in its markets operating 9 large and friendly showrooms with over 750 employees in Kuwait, Jordan, Iraq, Qatar, Dubai and Saudi Arabia.