The SAP ABAP developer will be working as a member of the SAP development team and will be responsible for the delivery of ABAP program assets based on technical specifications. The ABAP developer is expected to provide technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support, being his/her primary focus during the design and development phases of projects and on user support.
• Min 5 years SAP ABAP design and development experience.
• Knowledge/expertise on SAP Workflow, IDOCS are a plus.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as individually
• Ability to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
• Ability to work with stakeholders from different levels
This job is posted in the following Specialties:SAP
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Business Support; Manufacturing and Production; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group was founded by the Chairman of the Group, H.E. Easa Saleh Al Gurg CBE in 1960, with the acquisition of the Grundig franchise followed by the British American Tobacco agency.
Today, the Group is associated with a number of world renowned companies through joint ventures, franchises and other marketing arrangement. The Group’s list of principals and joint venture partners includes Unilever, Siemens, Dunlop, Burmah Castrol, Grundig, Osram, British American Tobacco and ICI amongst others. The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group business’ extends to three main verticals namely:-
• Trading – Mac Al Gurg, Scientechnic, Al Semsam, Technical & Trading LLC. Target Auto Services, Al Gurg Tires (Dunlop), Batteries and Accessories.
• Retail – ID Design, United Colors of Benetton & Sisley, Al Gurg Stationery, OFIS, Interiors and Better life.
• Manufacturing – Al Gurg Building Services, Gulf Engineering Industry, Gulf Metal Foundry, Al Gurg Electronics and Al Mashrabia Furniture.
Additionally, the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group’s portfolio includes the Al Gurg Real Estate Division that constitutes one of the largest private property based enterprise in the UAE.
The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group started its journey more than 50 years ago and is now a large corporate enterprise comprising of 23 businesses with over 3,000 committed employees. The Group maintains a strong focus on employee development and has formed an in-house Training and Development Centre.
At Easa Saleh Al Gurg (ESAG), we stand tall as an employer of choice for people who bring intense passion and innovative ideas to work every day. We believe there is only one way to win a leadership position. We aim to be the best choice for most customers and the best place to work for the most talented people. Our philosophy is both simple and inclusive. We value people even as we protect our investments. Meritocracy drives our actions, decisions and employee advancements.