Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
A satellite technician performs the technical duties required to install, maintain and upgrade residential satellite products and maximize the service they provide. Technicians are also called upon to trouble-shoot problems, as well as handle customer complaints and questions. The satellite technician is ideally someone who does not mind working outside and is able to climb and comfortably handle working with electrical equipment and often at great heights.
The Satellite Technician provides leadership and manages overall direction of Satellite TV Installer / Technician team members to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Reviews performance, addresses escalated issues, and resolves problems for a team of satellite installers.
• Hires and evaluates new employees to create high performing teams
• Practices and coaches behaviors that ensure quality customer service
• Trains new and existing installation staff on effective installation techniques and tools
• Conducts on-site inspections to evaluate and coach team members regarding quality installations and to ensure adherence to safety standards
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting team's performance
• Manages fleet-related processes including vehicle maintenance and upkeep
Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals to write reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to speak effectively before groups
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports, including thorough knowledge of satellite systems installation
• Basic computer skills in MSWord and Excel, PowerPoint skills preferred
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent (degree preferred, but not required), and 1-2 years experience in construction, electrical, or a related field.
A history of successfully leading high performance teams is required.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Technical/Maintenance; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma