Provide technical direction and leadership to Scaffold crew. Supervise and/or direct work, manage daily schedule, and visit job sites to oversee work activities. Ensure that procedures are established and followed, and that safe work standards are understood and practiced.
- To lead a team of Scaffolders and maintain harmonious working relationships.
- Overall coordination & responsible for erection and dismantle of scaffolding.
- Inspection of scaffolding structures and tagging them.
- To maintain standards of safety and comply with company's health, safety and environment management system requirement.
- Daily supervision of all scaffolding structures at sites.
- Audit scaffolds and material for regulation compliance and accurate specifications
- Promote safe work practices and implement company and client safety policies/procedures for work crew, including proper hazard recognition and mitigation
- Provide direct supervision to crew leads; provide overall supervision and/or direction to crew
- Ensure all crew members have the required skills and abilities to perform job tasks safely and correctly
- Assign a mentor to new crew members and verify that mentoring process is followed and tracked
- Regularly communicate expectations to crew with respect to safety, work execution, procedures, efficiency and encourage open communication from team members
- Provide regular and timely feedback regarding performance
- Identify any needed corrective action for crewmembers, and assist in the delivery of such
- Make certain that all incidents are promptly reported
- Continually seek improvement in safety and work processes
Al Marzouqi & BinSalem Fire Fighting Coatings is specialized in the fields of Concrete and Steel Surface Preparation & Treatment, General maintenance, Fireproofing (Passive Fire Protection), Insulation works and Scaffolding services.
Al Marzouqi & BinSalem Fire Fighting Coatings possesses a wealth of experience and expertise in the Surface Preparation and Application of advanced coating systems. We work closely with our clients to identify modern protective coatings, preparation and application techniques to support through-life maintenance and cost management.
We utilize a range of surface preparation techniques as appropriate to the substrate, application and configuration.
Certified by UAE Civil Defense and leading Coating Manufacturers for application of Passive Fire Protection Systems (PFP).
The company is based in Abu Dhabi-U.A.E. with offices in Dubai-U.A.E. and Doha-Qatar.
• Must have 3-5 years UAE experience as Scaffolding Foreman /supervisor.
• Must have knowledge of the scaffolding systems
• Must hold certificate of training for erection & dismantling of scaffolding.
• The valid training certificate must have been issued by an approved training authority.
• Must be able to understand and implement scaffolding tag system.
• Preferably CITB or equivalent Certified.
• Knowledge of Offshore operations (not a must)
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Oil/Gas; Industrial; Marine Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Germany; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen