Duties and Responsibilities :
• Scaffolding Inspection and Tagging Procedure; Work over water, work at height, work in confined spaces where rescue required, manual handling, slung scaffolds, cantilever scaffolds and loading bay, bridges and bridging sections, temporary roofs, work over or near steel, work on sloping or fragile surfaces, Bird case, access tower, Lifting towers;
• Uses and inspections of safety equipments of scaffolding;
Construction related Drilling plate forms and Jackets, and building line;
• Understanding basic design criteria;
Statutory Regulations and Codes of Practice;
Inspection & Safe Use of Safety Harnesses;
• Shall work in accordance with established procedure, specification and specialised technical standards.
Able to develop method statement and provide design calculations
•3 - 5 years of related work experience.
•Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
•Excellent communication skills Arabic & English (oral & written).
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
CONTRACTING & CONSTRUCTION ENTERPRISES – CCE
Established in 1992, CCE is a privately-owned general contractor operating in the Arabian Gulf and other Middle East countries. It has branch offices and divisions in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon, and Iraq.
CCE continues to broaden its range of contracting services and construction activities to include engineering procurement and construction (EPC) projects across the region, and abroad.
In addition to its contracting activities, CCE operates three large companies for pre-engineered houses and modular buildings for all types of temporary and semi-permanent structures, achieving a combined production capacity of 2000 sq.m. per day.
The combined capabilities of general contracting and manufacturing give CCE a unique advantage in rapid mobilization and camp construction across the Middle East.