Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Secretary | Al Futtaim
About the business:
Orient is an Al-Futtaim company, considered a leader in the regional insurance market with representation in the UAE, Oman, Egypt and Syria, and the only company in the Middle East that carries a combined ratings "A Excellent" from A.M. Best and "A" (strong) from Standard and Poor's.Orient is also accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification. The company believes in a well structured transparent corporate culture, highly professional standards and intergrity, clear strategy and employee empowement.
About the job:
To duties and resposibilities for this role are as follows:
ol- Provide a full range of secretarial services in a prompt, accurate and systematic manner in order to support the office of the Country Manager.
- Scheduling, organising and co-ordinating meeting, preparation and circulation of agenda and the minutes of the meeting after approval by the Country Manager.
- Receives and greets business visitors and clients courteously and provides the required assistance in order to promote good business relationships and maintain positive image of the company.
- Schedules and updates all business and operational related appointments in order to plan and execute daily work schedule efficiently and systematically. Follow-ups done systematically on routine issues on general management.
- Creates and maintains the records and filing system in a systematic manner in order to facilitate the efficient storage and retrieval of information as and when required.
To qualify for this role, the candidate should possess the following:- Graduate of Secretarial / Office Administration course.
- At least 5 years expeerience at Executive Secretary.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a systematic working habits and good telephone manners.
- Has the ability to handle confidential matters and can work under pressure.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.