Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To provide secretarial support to the and administration through preparation, typing and filing of general correspondence, documents and reports of the school office and to assist in filing students’ records and information. Works with teachers and administrators to complete reports, schedules and resolve any issues regarding student reports. Although this job description is similar to the Exec.Secretary it is meant to be in support of all of the duties expected of the Exec. Secretary’s position.
• Prepares and distribute student’s report cards for Grades K-4.
• Produces and disseminate meeting notes
• Supports the organization of in-service professional development activities
• Liaises with Qatar Academy Al Wakra approved travel agent to organize travel for Professional Development activities
• Creates and maintains databases of data such as professional development activities and staff development
• Provides secretarial support for the Coordinators, by arrangement with the Principal
• Liaises with parents concerning meetings with teachers.
• Prepares appointment schedule for Parents Conferences.
• Arranges with cafeteria personnel and custodial staff for the proper set up for Parent Conferences.
• Works closely with IT support to solve problems with electronic grading system.
• Provides Arabic / English translation to documents when required and translate during parent conference when necessary.
• Updates class lists and students databases so they are accurate.
• Handles routine parent, student, and staff inquiries.
• Prepares correspondence for parents.
• Maintains neat and organized files.
• Generates reports.
• Shows prospective families through the school.
• Attends any professional development courses relevant to position
1. Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English
2. Typing in both Arabic and English
3. Proficiency in Apple, MS Office, Word, Excel, Access, Microsoft Outlook
4. Organizational skills
5. Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is a private, chartered, nonprofit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of Qatar. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, Qatar Foundation aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research and community welfare.