2. Greets and screens visitors and telephone calls.
3. Files and retrieves records and correspondence.
4. Assists in issuing reports.
5. Performs standards office procedures including scheduling appointments, mail processing, answering calls and ordering supplies.
6. Transmits information or documents using computer, scanner, and mail as needed.
7. Orders office supplies from procurement department and dispenses office supplies.
8. Prepares special events (seminars, conferences, indoor and outdoor …etc): invitations, venues booking, and invitees’ confirmation list.
9. Handles outgoing mail and checks courier’s invoice.
10. Checks phone’s invoice.
11. Handle customer’s calls.
Language: Excellent at English, Kurdish, and Arabic.
Computer Skills: Professional of using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with a variety of individuals and under pressure
• Planning and creativity skills
• Ability to multi-task and change directives quickly, working independently with minimal supervision
• Problem solving ability
• Ability to set priorities and time management skills.
• Team working
- Job Location:
- Erbil, Iraq
- Company Industry:
- Telecommunications; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma