Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Schedule and assign tasks to IHS&R team members to ensure that IHS&R tasks are carried out within established standards and guidelines.
2. Supervise the performance of team members and provide periodic feedback through non-formal processes so that overall team performance targets are achieved.
3. Identify IHS&R training and development requirements for section employees as per the IHS&R manual to raise the level of skills and competencies to the required levels.
4. Maintain and update the IHS&R Manual incorporating recommendations from safety committees and relevant authorities.
5. Implement IHS&R promotional activities - campaigns and competitions - to increase IHS&R awareness and establish an IHS&R culture within the plant.
6. Contribute to the development of the IHS&R audit schedule and ensure its implementation in line with objectives and policies.
7. Maintain relevant safety records and required certificates as per IHS&R regulations and policies.
8. Supervise system incident reporting, investigations and analyses as stipulated in the IHS&R manual.
9. Supervise reporting of reportable accidents: internally to relevant persons, and externally to the relevant authorities in line with procedures and regulations.
10. Liaise with the company’s nurse (or relevant party) on occupational health and industrial diseases such as milk dosage for certain operators and supervisors every shift and ensure compliance.
11. Brief and instruct sub-contractors and plant visitors on IHS&R procedures and instructions within the plant and ensure their compliance.
12. Supervise the maintenance of safety equipment within the plant to respond to emergencies - fires, accidents.
13. Supervise the provision of health and safety equipment to employees within the plant and ensure their use.
14. Contribute to the development and testing of an emergency evacuation plan and ensure that plant employees are clearly aware and trained on the plan.
15. Supervise the installment of safety awareness boards across the facility to increase awareness of HIS&R practices.
High interpersonal abilities.
Team management skills.
Planning and organizing.
Knowledge of office computer skills.
Knowledge of plastic production and its hazards.
Knowledge of OSHA.
Knowledge of IOSH.
5 years accumulative of quality experience
1 year managing a IHS&R team
Bachelor degree in Engineering or a relevant degree.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing; Petrochemicals; Industrial
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma