Security Guards required for the educational Sector to support and assist the operations team to achieve operations objective and effectively carry out assigned responsibilities as mentioned in the 'assignment instructions'. Keep operations team updated on customer's instructions, incidents and any emergencies, paying special attention to customer complaints and feedback.
General Responsibilities Include:
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Be vigilant at all times and assume responsibility for the premises under your control
• Adhere to all instruction
• Ensure safety and security of the customer's premises at all items and bring any suspicious activities and observations to the customer's attention
• Prevent access of unauthorized personnel into the customer's premises.
• Maintain logs which may include but not limited to visitor and vehicle logs, incident register, movement of material, key issue and return log etc.
• Provide assistance, notify concerned authority and take immediate action in case of accidents, fire, theft and any emergency. Administer first-aid, inform emergency service and customer's representative and G4S operations team.
• Prepare reports of all incidents
• Regularly check and ensure maintenance and operation of the fire alarm panel, fire extinguisher and first aid kits
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Needs to have a minimum of two years experience as a Security Guard,
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates