- Reviews / Creates off B/S accounts and records full contract value.
- Reviews posting of stamps costs (where applicable)
- Reviews calculation of retention and advance payment recovery.
- Reconciles cumulative value with contract value.
- Reviews posting of JVs.
- Reviews posting of respective maturity date and verifies method of payment (if applicable).
- Reviews PC summary file.
- Reviews postings of payments received from clients, and verifies collection date and amount.
- Reviews adjusting Off B/S accounts.
SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOICES:
- Insurance; reviews postings and maturity.
- Purchase of services; reviews postings and maturity.
- Maintenance Contracts; reviews postings and maturity.
- Material; reviews postings and maturity [confirms invoice’s supporting documents (delivery note, site receipt and LPO) and verifies proper matching of quantities and amounts].
- Petty cash; reviews postings.
- Utilities invoices; reviews postings and maturity.
- Equipment rent; reviews postings and maturity.
- General overhead expenses; reviews postings and maturity.
- Travel and ticket expenses; reviews postings and maturity.
- Confirms proper approvals have been obtained.
- Reviews invoice, LPO and receipt.
- Reviews posting of JV.
- Posts Depreciation Cost.
ADVANCES RECEIVED (PAID):
- Confirms advance payment is received (paid) once APG is submitted (received).
- Verifies expiry dates and that APG amount matches the amount received (paid).
- Confirms proper collateral (waiver) is received prior to issuing any advance payment.
- Reviews creation of Off B/S account to record APG Amount.
- Reviews posting of JV to record amount received (paid).
- Reviews LG summary file.
PAYMENTS (LCS, CHECKS, CASH):
- Reviews maturity list and confirms balances payable.
- Confirms balance available at bank covers needed funds.
- Confirms payment mode (LC, check or cash).
- Reviews issued checks.
- Reviews checks submit table.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Time management Skills
Bachelor degree in Accounting from a reputable university"
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Accounting/Auditing; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Arabian Construction Company is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings; ACC's track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 25,000 employees