Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Airport Services Agent (Lounges)
To provide quality service to EK (Emirates) and Codeshare and passengers in respect to the Dubai First and Business Class lounges as per company's commercial and safety standards and procedures so that EK and Code share premium passengers are handled in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Display excellent motivational leadership, delegation and mentoring in-order to facilitate customer satisfaction. Strive with your team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
- Support, coach, empower, develop and motivate all team members, and peers, to build morale and ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards. Be a Role Model for this. Encourage friendly and professional multi-cultural work environment.
- Encourage team members and peers to come-up with bright ideas and generate Service Improvement Feedback (SIF). Be a role model for this.
- Identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the passengers in the lounges by adhering to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Acts as a mentor to Airport Services Agents and Assistants as and when required, in order to give them confidence and to impart the knowledge and experience necessary for the Agents/Assistant to progress within the Airport Services Organisation.
- Conducts performance reviews for the Airport Services Assistants so that the review process is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure to be present at the lounge reception to welcome & greet passengers with a smile upon their swipe-in or swipe-out to/from the lounges at 100% of times. And provide personalised service of high standard to VIP passengers through warm welcome, escort and effective Communication.
- Advise the passengers of facilities offered at the lounges and the boarding procedures of their flights, including final calls announcements to be made at 100% of times.
- Ensure to keep good relations with airport authorities/ stakeholders such as immigration, police, EKFC staff etc in order to achieve the highest level of customer services for EK premium passengers at 100% of times.
- Ensure to inform passengers in the lounges at Dubai airport of any changes of gates allocations.
- Ensure that the lounge system occupancy levels are monitored in order to divert loads to other lounges as to avoid/ minimise customer?s inconvenience. Ensure to take the correct action in all cases of lounges equipment failures, shortage of supplies and to report the details to the admin office and the supervisor.
- Report to the lounge SAS any outstation/Emirates, other discrepancies within 30 minutes of occurrence at 100% of times. And deal with all outstation inquiries in a timely manner at 100% of times.
- Provide lounge supervisor with the lounge shift utilisation report and access authority on time at 100% of times.
- Ensure to apply the lounges check-list and monitor food display and service as indicated in lounges menu/ standards as well as the cleanliness of the service areas such as shower rooms, toilets, dining areas, spa at the lounge and report any problems to the SAS/ASO or directly to EKFC duty manager at 100% of times.
- Suggest feasible improvements to procedures based on observed trends and analysis.
- Co-ordinate the flight disruption response/activity on the affected flight/s within lounges, compiling and disseminating information to and from the hub control and any other departments within the airport. Apply the established disruption or Down grading handling procedures in close co-ordination with the lounge officer, supervisor and provide them with handling summary at regular intervals.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS
- A Level Or Graduate
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. Command over other languages desirable
- 3 years' experience in a customer service role, out of which at least a year in Airport Operations of a leading airline or a customer facing position in a Premium Hospitality organisation
- Ability to effectively manage mishandled services, including service recovery situations with customers
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Airlines/Aviation; Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.