Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Buyer - Womens Wear - Harvey Nichols - Kuwait
Harvey Nichols was founded in 1813 and is today the UK's premium fashion retailer, renowned both in the UK and internationally for the breadth and depth of its exclusive fashion appeal. It offers many of the world's most prestigious brands in womenswear, menswear, accessories, beauty and home.
Harvey Nichols currently has stores in London, Leeds, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Manchester and Bristol in the UK, Dublin in the Republic of Ireland and internationally Riyadh, Hong Kong, Dubai, Istanbul and Ankara.
You will lead and support brand positioning and build and follow brand budget. You will work in a multifunctional team to drive sales and marketing strategies across Kuwait market.
You will ensure that the brand mix is tailored to the needs of the Kuwait high end market ensuring that there is the right pricing and brand positioning in place. This is an outstanding opportunity to work overseas and join the phenomenal success story that is Alshaya.
To manage the category effectively to meet growth objectives, whilst at the same time ensuring the highest quality of offers to maximize sales & profit as set out in the Business Plan. Ensure the products managed effectively in line with growth objectives and the mission of the store.
- Identify & implement new product offers that will increase competitiveness & differentiation
- Be the key source of product knowledge & information and capable to conduct training sessions for sale staff.
- Identify key suppliers & develop a mutually beneficial business relationship with each
- Maximize delivery of sales & profit in line with growth strategy for the category, including the agreed penetration of brand products & maximizing supplier funding
- Actively seek & communicate Local Market Intelligence, Country learning's & Insights
- Manage all sales plan information in line with the sales plan timetable
- Manage Inventory management(new/exclusive/replacement/discontinued/promotional/seasonal lines)
- Work in partnership with the Supply Chain team to deliver the best Supply Chain processes & services
- Review & implement retail prices that are competitive within the agreed policy.
- Have a constant interaction with customers and the market in general.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.