The main activities of the successful candidate will be:
• Develop Finance Transformation strategies and implementation plans, including organization, process, procedures and systems.
Map Finance processes and identify improvements while performing gap analysis.
Work on improving accounting close and consolidation processes.
• Develop the policies and procedures related to the Finance Function.
• Transform financial reporting processes including the identification of key information requirements and the associated reporting and analytics models.
Work on optimizing planning and budgeting processes by applying leading practice techniques.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• CPA or CIA preferred.
• 4 to 6 years financial experience, through public accounting/auditing and/or industry experience.
• Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
• ERP Systems knowledge and familiarity.
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and to multi-task.
The position will have 50% travel time approximately.
Accounting or Finance"
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services; Finance/Economics; Accounting/Auditing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Sharjah, United Arab Emirates; Beirut, Lebanon
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma