Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Corporate Relationship Manager
Confidential Company - Kuwait
- Management of 2 account officers
- Managing a diverse portfolio of accounts,
- Accept responsibility for achieving targets set;
- Analyzing and managing their credit requirements;
- Identify new clients needs that can be fulfilled using the bank's product & services offering and grow portfolio in terms of revenue and volume to achieve sales targets.
- Monitor financial health of the portfolio and assist in managing the credit risk of the entire portfolio.
- Manage the service experience of the customer
1. Responsible for meeting/exceeding business growth targets
2. Meets potential new clients and spends substantial time on new business development.
3. Analyzes working capital requirements for clients.
4. Monitors financial health of the clients.
5. Analyzes and target opportunities to increase share of wallet
6. Makes frequent visits to clients' offices to establish strong relationships and keep track of developments
7. Proposing enhancements to existing products / relationships
8. Proactively identifies needs of the clients and prepares to cater to these needs when they come
9. Solicit new relationship for the bank, based on approved KPIs and asset targets
10. Prepare credit proposal memorandum as per guidelines
11. Cross sell corporate products
12. Ensure effective resolution of Customer Complaints
13. Monitors the financial health and other developments in the client's business
14. Holds primary accountability for credit risk of unit's portfolio
15. Maintain Customer Service standards set by Corporate Banking Group ensuring minimization of customer complaints within acceptable standards and enhancing customer satisfaction
16. Develop and manage a portfolio of Commercial Banking relationships, and selectively target new customer opportunities.
17. Adopt a customer centric approach in order to take ownership of the Commercial customer overall relationship.
18. Engage with Product and Service providers through a ARM plan and, on a case by case basis, “Client Service Team” approach.
19. Safeguard the bank by ensuring that the Banks Operational and Credit standards are complied with.
20. Achieve career growth through self-development.
21. Contribute to Process Improvement.
22. To win a larger share of profitable commercial business in a very competitive banking environment and at the same time protecting the bank from credit losses.
23. The jobholder needs to be marketing oriented, able to attract / build relationship with clients. Must have well developed interpersonal skills to manage relationships with clients from different backgrounds / nationalities and able to lead counter parts in support / product groups to ensure highest level of service is provided to the client.
24. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the Direct Manager.
Graduate from reputable university with major in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration
7 years experience in financial services
Required Job-Specific Skills:
• Ability to conduct financial and risk analysis.
• Familiarity with regulatory guidelines;
• Awareness of banking industry; general trends and computer literate.
• Fluent in Arabic & English
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Banking; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma