To develop, manage and grow business relationships with both local and multinational customers in a specific customer Sector for DHCC.
Will lead the account strategy and business development plans by incorporating and coordinating all DHCC Business Unit services and functions.
Will act as single point of contact for ALL ASSIGNED customers.
To develop and achieve revenue and profit contribution objectives from an assigned list of customer sectors based in the designated area within DHCC.
The Person handling the job must ensure that customers receive the highest levels of service from DHCC, using a consultative selling approach.
Provides a variety of customer service support duties to customers. Ensures timely and accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner. Responds to inquiries through phone, mail, email, fax, website, and/or face-to-face contact with customers.
Promotes and sells the DHCC Leasing space. Provides efficient and timely resolutions of customer service issues.
Principal Job Accountabilities/Key Results Areas:
• Provide an excellent customer experience and Seen as valued resource by internal and external customers
• Effectively identify and communicate business requirements from the customer and generate new ideas
• Support, investigate, analyze, and solve complex customer billing, technical, data, and contract issues
• Monitor, coordinate, and maintain an assigned customer base in regard to delivering excellence in customer satisfaction, billing issues, client profiles, customer projects, key contact support, client notifications and supporting
• Resolve issues through other business units to provide the customer with the best solution within designated time frames
• Contribute to account strategy and progress with Sales Representative
• Understand and optimize internal process and workflow, share best known methods and new information with team
• Work within a functional team environment and contribute to fulfill team goals. Recognize and solve problems that affect the team
• Ensure overall customer needs are met, including compliance with Service Level Agreements
• Excellence in Customer Service
• Advanced communication skills
• Negotiation Skills.
• Advanced skills in Excel, Outlook, Word, and Internet
• Analytical skills, conceptual, Human, Technical skills needed to accomplish the duties in this job Capacity
• Some project management capabilities
• Operational Excellence & Results
• Embrace Excellence
• People Focus
• Ethics & Integrity
• Environmental & Social Responsibility
• Commitment to Customers
Additional skills/competencies required:
• Dependable to work extra hours, strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude
• Self-starter, goal oriented
• Maintain professionalism under pressure and change
• Solid sense of responsibility, initiative, problem solving, and follow through skills
• Effectively organize, manage, and balance workload to produce quality and high quantity of work with extensive attention to details
• Multi-task across several projects, tasks, customers at once
• Effectively utilize available resources, develop partnerships with sales, operations staff, and work effectively within a positive team environment
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma