As a developer in our Mobile team you will use your skills to develop native apps that run on phones and tablets. You will not only be responsible for properly ensuring that the apps works correctly, manage memory allocation, and properly handle battery life; but be able to bring new ideas and innovation thoughts for mobile apps to be developed which will drive business value of the company
- Developing prototypes quickly, writing client-side code for native mobile apps, and identifying sound mobile architecture.
- An understanding of and practical experience with, Java for Android and Object C code.
- Building integration of mobile native apps to back-end web services and objects. An understanding of, and practical experience, with integrating JSON and REST based services.
- Understanding new mobile technology and industry trends that will allow you to innovate and propose new ideas for mobile native apps which if implemented
- Mentor junior developers.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 4+ years of relevant experience, including software development experience.
- Experience writing code in iPhone/iPad Objective-C platforms, Android, and Java for mobile platforms.
- Experience designing and developing applications running on mobile platforms.
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
- Knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
- Experience in Blackberry and Nokia Qt platforms
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline
- Agile methodology experience
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$500 - $1,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma