Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Identify business opportunities in the private equity companies.
• Gather, analyze and identify new projects being viable to the investment and can be assimilate by ASIC
• Managing the operation of completion of transaction in private equity
• Provide different assessments on companies and investment opportunities
• Improve the distribution of assets and achieve stable returns.
• Conduct financial and economic feasibility evaluation for ASIC projects and ventures and by securing the most favorable position of risk and return.
• Knowledge and study of various investment sectors.
• Interpret data concerning price, yield, stability and future trends of direct investment.
• Summarize data describing current and long term trends in investment risks and economic influences pertaining to existing and new direct investment.
• Prepare monthly report on progress of department performance and type of activities being pursued and status of department
• Business valuation for each company in ASIC portfolio
• Involved in company restructuring studies
• Support other departments with structuring and advisory services when required.
• Advisory services : understand clients requirements and writing proposals
• Mergers & Acquisition
- Experience in Investment Banking; private equity & Corporate Finance
- MBA (if possible)
- Excellent English skills
- +10 Years Experience
- Candidate who can join immediately will be preferred.
- Job Location:
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Finance/Economics; Financial Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Master's degree