Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Medical equipment Planner ( biomedical engineering )
Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A Medical and healthcare facility is looking for a Senior Medical Equipment Planner that is :
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Biomedical Technology or related medical discipline from a well recognized college or university .
- Must be a professional registered engineer, or an international certificate as Biomedical Equipment Engineer / specialist .
- 25 years experience in design review and supervision in medical equipment planning of medium and large health care facilities . Experience must have been with reputable A/E firm healthcare department or government .
- English and communication Skills .
- Computer Skilss, Office, and Autocad Preferably .
- Familiar with construction methods materials and cost.
-familiarity of code requirements, industry standards environmental requirements, best practices, and emerging trends for hospitals and other health projects .
- Ability to multitask and dealing with medical professionals .
-Ability to lead Planning groups for large projects
- Accomplish and deliver projects in a timely manner
- Must have the ability to be a team leader .
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other; Biotechnology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location: