Senior Merchandiser - Victoria's Secrets - UAE
Today, Victoria's Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation. The vision of the business is to create a brand with high emotional content that makes woman feel alluring, sophisticated and forever young - It is all about her
Plan stock/intake requirements to meet the budgeted sales. Manage the range building and/or selection/buying process of ranges. Maintain gross profit on purchases and/or net profit on sales in line with overall Business expectations.
* Manage Business planning & ongoing planning of merchandise & forecasting of sales, subsequently accountable for sales / margin measurement.
* Decide product procurement through host brand range reviews or direct negotiation, including in season buys.
* Assess store execution of merchandising plans, recommend optimum space management options (where applicable) based on store trends / category sales performance.
* Recommend retail pricing levels, decide sale lines & mark down percentage strategy
* Develop relationships with internal/ external contacts, and assess appropriate & critical information.
* Identify /plan promotional events, & deliver in consultation with Operations & VM`s
* Coach & monitor performance of merchandise team within brand. Supervise their activities, maintaining brand & latest fashion trend awareness.
* Pro-actively utilize available software/ systems & identify improvements / requirements for further action.
* Manage / maintain stock file accuracy with a focus on auditable elements.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.