Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1) Responsible for planning and managing the functions of transmission dept. including its different
2) Sub-sections planning, implementation and operation & maintenance.
3) Providing technical support to section staff to support the activities of TR network, back room
4) Administrative support, and analytical support regarding TR network data.
5) Responsibility for transmission equipments purchases by Contracts.reviewing and approving VOQ and
6) Responsible for the coordination with other sections to bring sites on air
7) Operation, maintenance and optimizing the network.
8) Reporting departments activates to technical management board and make sure that all firm
9) Obligations are met.
10) Any other task request by Office Manager or technical department Manager.
1) Good knowledge in using computer (Microsoft Office)
2) Good English skills (reading, writing and speaking)
3) Work Team: Ability of team work, coordinate and communicate with other team members
4) Mobility: Ability to travel to other provinces during work.
5) Physical : ability to climb towers for equipments installations
6) High Ability to communicate with others (especially technicians)
7) Ability to work under pressure.
BSc. Of communications, Electronic or Electrical Engineering.
2 years of working in communications.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Omnnea, established in 2004, is a native Iraqi owned and operated technology company with a focus on telecommunications, research and development, and information technology using cutting edge mechanisms designed to meet and exceed the needs of its clients in Iraq and the region.
Omnnea has three primary divisions:
(1) Telecommunication integration and services
(2) Research and development of technology based security products
(3) Information Technology
These products and services are designed for business and residential clients alike both in and outside of Iraq. Omnnea is a full life-cycle IT Company with wireless solutions and systems integration to meet the needs of its clients both residential and commercial. The company’s arsenal of professionals have core competencies in telephony systems design and implementation, program and project management, systems engineering, business process analysis and re-engineering, quality assurance and testing, and business continuity planning.