Senior Oracle Developer
• Excellent Knowledge in database structure.
• Creating and managing database objects.
• Solid SQL and PL/SQL coding experience.
• Developing Oracle 10-11g databases and have solid Forms (6i-10g) and Reports (6i-10g) exposure.
• Good experience in debugging and fixing already developed functions.
• Good capability to understand business requirements and reflect that to functional design.
• Good knowledge in ERP solutions main Business concepts.
• Excellent communication skills
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Oracle
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Soroof International evolved from Soroof Trading Development Co. Ltd., a venture that was formed in mid-2000. Early on it was decided that Soroof's corporate activities would focus on renewable and distributed energy, environmental, and communication and information technologies. Soroof's aim is to serve niche markets that have long been neglected.
Soroof began with its energy division - Soroof Power. Through extensive market research, gradually other subsidiaries and partners were added. Each step in Soroof's corporate evolution was taken after examining the results of strategic mapping initiatives and market feedback. It is with great pride that the new Soroof International will be launched in January 2003.