Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
“A Riyadh based Infrastructure / Civil Engineering Contractor, forming part of a Group working throughout the Middle East and North Africa region, is currently looking to recruit the following in Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- He should be able to work independently across a number of sites.
- Responsibilities include preparation, maintenance and review of contract programs.
- Monitor progress and report project status to relevant project staff and managers identifying any areas of issue for further action.
- Preparation of Extension of Time, Variation and revised/acceleration programs for submission to Consultant/Clients.
- Preparation of project resource projections based on project performance and report actual against planned progress.
- Preparation and review of reports in accordance with project, management, consultant or client reporting requirements.
a) Civil Engineering Degree with a minimum of 10 - 12 years site project experience or Civil Engineering Diploma with 15 years site project experience.
b) Fluent in both written and spoken English & Arabic.
c) Advanced level of experience in: Primavera (6 or 7), MS Project, MS Office (Excel & Word as a minimum),
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma