Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Product Manager
Responsible for Product Top Line & Bottom Line targets
- According to Brands guidelines, developing & implementing product development plan.
o Setting objectives
o Setting sales targets by market
o Product Development
o Range management
Introduce new products,
Adding and removing models to existing product ranges
o Promotion (in coordination with Trade Marketing and Sales)
- Responsible for Make or Buy decisions based on GP & ROI calculations for product.
- Responsible for Supply & Demand decisions for you Product in coordination with demand & sales managers.
- Update a data base on market dynamics, competitor performance, market segmentation, market size, growth and share.
- Communicate with the research manager in conducting consumer researches to understand the consumers, concept testing research to assure the product are consistent with desired position for both current and potential consumers.
- Coordinate in developing a strategic category Communication plan that is in line with Brand Equity, Image and Awareness.
- Participation in key cross functional business projects and programs.
- Identify the project objectives.
- Identify pay back periods and feasibility of investments.
- Understanding and analyzing the current market dynamics.
- Identifying opportunity for growth and designing strategic tactics for turning opportunity into reality.
- Setting success measures and risk assessment.
high level of initiative and follow through, will recommend changes to maximize profitability and ensure implementation.
- Good sense of numbers, understanding of financial analysis and profitability scenarios.
- Good command of project management and forecasting methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills. Has the ability of managing and leading other functions, assistances, peers and colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision.
- Able to demonstrate the capability to prioritize, and delegate workload in an appropriate, effective and timely manner way.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Creativity and Planning: Should be able to show that he/she has the ability to set strategic plans and supervise the implementation and realign as required. He/She should also poses a high level of creativity in delivering results through uncommon initiatives.
Budgeting: Have experience in preparing, managing and monitoring budgets in a complex environment.
Analytical Ability: An ability to analyze problems reacts creatively and identifies, evaluate and implement possible solutions.
People Management: Experience of managing staff, pears and trade, as well as the ability to contribute effectively as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Olympic Group (OG) is the market leader and pioneer in the white goods industry in the Egyptian market and the region, with strong vertically and horizontally integrated operations. While the company traces its roots back to the 20s of the last century, OG was established in 1995 as a holding company that overlooks a number of closely related subsidiaries engaged in the manufacturing and trading of household appliances, consumer electronics and related industries.
Olympic Group capitalized on a diverse history and expertise to further expand in the whole region. Driven by the need for a top-notch competent product, Olympic Group has undergone horizontal and vertical growth.
In other words, a wider range of products has been introduced and quality standards have been maximized to prime effectiveness. Due to its expertise, maturity and diagnostic understanding of the Egyptian market, Olympic Group long history is enriched with all kinds of encounters and has managed to stand unsurpassed among other economic structures in the region.
The core activities of the company are supported with the after sales service available through the largest and most effective specialized 45 centers geographically spread throughout the country serving our customers 7 days a week. Also we serve our customers through a state of the art call center with more than 100 highly trained agents.
For more information about Olympic Group Products please visit our website: www.olympicgroup.com