Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Responsible for the successful completion of large/complex projects; who will have assigned teams for his/her projects. They will be assessed on the profitability targets of their projects in addition to client satisfaction and teamwork criteria. They may also be required to provide supervision and mentoring to Project Managers who will be independently managing small to medium size projects or projects of low complexity.
• Participates in preparing the proposal with the Business Development Team in conjunction with the Heads of Departments.
• Maintains close contact, develop and foster with the present and potential client during the project and strives for client satisfaction
• Defines and clarifies the Project Terms of Reference, the Client’s Requirements, Project Deliverables and Time Schedules.
• Assigns projects tasks, budgets, and schedule to each discipline and sub-consultant in consultation with Project Architect and Department Heads.
• Presents a monthly report concerning the team’s performance on the project.
• Accountable for the accuracy and quality of all deliverables.
• Organizes and manages advertisements of bids, bid opening, tabulation of bids, copies of bid tabulations to bidders, recommendations to the client, and copies of contract documents to contractor.
• Monitors that construction is in accordance with plans and specifications through supervision of the resident engineer
• Carries out project handover procedures is according to the company procedures including completion of project data sheet, construction cost summery, photographs and other promotional material, document archiving and a review/ critique of the project.
• Reviews, verifies and validates all data received and ensures that all necessary data is available.
• Prepares the Project Budget for approval.
• Ensures issue of invoices when achieving project milestone and checks accuracy against the contract before issue to client.
• Accountable for collection of past-due accounts receivable.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in design and/or design management, including a minimum of 5 years experience in project design management.
• A working knowledge of project management software is highly desired.
• Experience in Middle-East and fluency in Arabic-English is preferred.
Bachelors in Engineering, Architecture, Project Management. Masters in Project Management preferred.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Architecture; Engineering; Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma