Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Project Manager - Power Plants - Saudi Arabia - Open to Western and Arab Nationals
Our client is a leading Power Plant company offering a complete range of services to the industry in the Middle East & Saudi Arabia.
They are involved with precision completion for projects within power, oil & gas and more. They have an excellent reputation for testing, building, facilitating, commissioning and inspecting projects through a professional and non-intrusive approach.
We have a new vacancy for a Senior Project Manager/ Construction Manager to join their team in Saudi Arabia.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
• Plans, direct, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
• Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations procedures and quality parameters for accomplishing project, staffing requirement, and allotment of available resources to various phase of project.
• Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for assignment of project personnel.
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Directs change management and contract variation control, identifies and confirms variations, and submits detailed change valuations.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Prepares timely project reports for management, client, or others.
• Confers with client and project personnel to provide guidance and problem solving.
• Take any decisions necessary to ensure the project execution, as per scope and specifications.
• Plan and resources, manpower and equipment for the project. Order project materials, follow up progress, and report to client and head office for production.
• Responsible for project budget and receivable including contract variation orders, follow up progress payment.
• Flexible to work within KSA
• Tax free earnings
• Depending on qualifications and experience of the candidate + benefits
• Full relocation package + visa arranged
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 3 years experience in power plants or similar
• 10 years experience
• Middle East Experience is preferable
• Open to Western and Arabic nationals
• PMP experienced
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Energy; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
International Executive Search & Selection Headhunting firm specializing in the Middle East
We work with local, Arabic speaking, Western and international mid-senior level management professionals who are looking for new opportunities.
We work with leading organizations across the GCC region and therefore have exclusive opportunities to suit the wealth of professional candidates we work with.
We have specialist Recruiters globally covering the following areas:
• Financial Services & Banking
• Sales, Marketing, PR & Branding
• HR, Talent Development & Recruitment
• FMCG, Food, Beverage & Manufacturing
• Legal, Compliance, Risk
• IT, ICT, Telecoms, Digital, Mobile & Technology
• Luxury Resorts & 5* Hotels
• Oil and Gas
• Construction, Engineering & Property Development
• Luxury Brands & Retail
With new roles coming in daily we can offer a premier service to our candidates and clients helping each achieve the desired outcome.
FIRST RESORT GLOBAL RECRUITMENT
Leaders in Executive Level Recruitment worldwide