Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Recovery | Ikea | Doha Festival City
About the Business:
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow At IKEA "creating a better everyday life for the many" isn't only our vision, it's our way of life
Optimize recovery of our losses and minimize the impact of our activities on the environment to strengthen IKEA's position as the best home furnishing store in your local market.
* Meet or exceed sales and P&l objectives i.e. recovery index of 75-80%, returns management and damages & destructions budgets, quality/receiving credits, returns, staff costs and productivity.
* To meet mystery shoppers' expectations, provide a positive customer shopping experience through operating an efficient, organized and safe As Is selling floor. As the Quality Control Ambassador, lead the Quality function to demand the best of the IKEA pipeline to better serve our customers.
* Develop action plans and partner with all areas of the store to achieve business goals and Operational Review standards.
* Work as an advocate of IKEA's environmental goals and ensure operations are structured to meet or exceed Concept requirements.
* Promote and implement Recovery Concept throughout store according to the Recovery Manual guidelines.
* Monitor and maintain an effective hardware/spare parts inventory system.
* Contribute as a member of the In Store logistics Management team, lead the Recovery team and manage the As-Is area.
* Monitor transfer types and maintain confirmation system for returned products to achieve goals.
* Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur.
People Management and Development
* Positively impact co-workers through training and coaching of the Recovery co-workers to meet the expectation of their Key Tasks.
* Ensure a safe pleasant co-worker working environment through operating an efficient and organized AS-IS selling floor, stock confirmation room and processing room.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Warehousing; Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.