Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Overall responsibility for managing the company’s risk profile by:
• Identifying, Assessing and Monitoring risk areas
• Introducing new risk analytical tools and techniques
• Assisting in improvement of current (and suggesting new) risk mitigating controls
• Assist and/or lead the performance of internal audit assignments including operational reviews.
• Analyze and review company operations and processes for those areas audited to determine strengths and weaknesses and the extent of audit tests to be performed.
• Develop audit tests to determine compliance with policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
• Interpret data and information systematically to identify and understand the root cause of problems.
• Make decisions of the relative importance of audit findings and draw immediate supervisor's attention to significant audit findings.
• Maintain comprehensive audit work papers (electronic and/or in hard copy form) to substantiate audit observations.
• Participate in the preparation of the draft audit report outlining strengths and weaknesses of operation and recommendations for improvement.
• 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
• University Graduate (preferably in Finance)
• Relevant certificate or diploma in Risk Management
• Intellectual and analytical skills of a high order.
• Excellent command of English and Arabic (writing, reading, listening & speaking).
• High communication skills.
• Excellent command of using computer, mainly; Microsoft Office, internet
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma