Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to be based in DUBAI to make inroads in increasing our IBM Filenet Market Share along with other Infrastructure products.
The Candidate should have an MBA or a Degree holder with 3 to 4 years of experience in UAE selling IBM, HP, Microsoft Products.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. An understanding of Enterprise Content Management technologies, & an overall passion for sales within a technology environment and for the business value it drives
2. 3 to 4 Years-experience selling Enterprise Content Management Solutions & Infrastructure Products such as Server & Storage solutions from leading IT vendors
3. Strong relationship with the IT people in Abu Dhabi and Dubai Government Agencies.
Responsibilities would include:
1. Develop and maintain strong customer relationships and expanding relationships outside of IT.
2. Create strategic, effective and actionable account plans that define a clear growth strategy across and within the accounts.
3. Develop and manage a healthy and predictable pipeline that meets or exceeds quota expectations.
4. Develop and close opportunities by continuously reinforcing business value.
5. Excellent communication, Negotiation and Presentation skills.
High Level Technical Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management Solutions and familiarity with Microsoft Products, such as SharePoint, Exchange, System Center etc.
MBA, Graduate Degree"
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma