Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ERG is a specialist Air Pollution Control Contracting Company.
ERG is seeking a graduate chemical, mechanical or industrial engineer for its Middle East branch office to work as a Senior Sales and Proposals Engineer.
The successful engineer will work for the Regional Sales Manager and his duties will include:
• Finding and receiving enquiries from new and existing clients in line with the company business strategy
• Presenting ERG to our chosen new and prospective clients
• Preparing proposals - the sales document and project costings
• Tracking all outstanding proposals
• Communicating with the client (written and verbal communication) to allow ERG to win the proposals
• Communicating with suppliers to ensure accurate estimation of the project costs
• Preparating hand-over documentation to allow the Project Management department to implement the project post-sale.
• Designing air pollution control equipment and systems
• Project engineering tasks as required
• General office duties
The successful candidate will:
• Be a graduate Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineer, with minimum 3.0 GPA
• Be fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
• Be computer literate and fully familiar with MS Office suite
• Have 5 years’ experience in engineering contracting or the process industry, preferably in environmental engineering
• Have a track record in industrial selling and a proven ability to close a contract as part of a team effort
• Be motivated to work well in an international company, relating to colleagues, suppliers and clients of different nationalities.
• Hold a valid passport and be prepared to travel
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
ERG is a specialist environmental engineering contractor. We provide turnkey odour control packages for waste water, and a range of air pollution control systems for the chemical, pharmaceutical, energy and metals industries. The business is focused in the UK, with a Middle East branch office in Jordan, and a variety of technology licensees around the World. Visit www.ergapc.com for more information.