Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Software Developer -IT,Kuwait
From our base in Kuwait, we support all areas of our retail and warehouse operations. At the close of each trading day, all sales figures and stock movements are downloaded to our head office and to our partners via our secure state-of-the-art IT system. Careful analysis allows the correct decisions to be taken for each individual business unit. EPOS technology is installed in every outlet in each country, and a web enabled communications network is in place. Each international brand has its own dedicated management team to service their particular requirements.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be reporting to the Development Manager. Role will undertake software development / enhancement, testing and documentation for specific modules (e.g. Point-of-sales, Purchase order management, Customer order management, invoice processing, pricing, stock management, allocation, replenishment, Data warehouse, stock taking, etc.) within business systems
- Collect & review project relevant data to deliver desired results business & make recommendations for change when necessary.
- Perform system tests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate understanding of systems to wider business users.
- Seek & use feedback to improve systems at all times
- Ensure all projects comply with company policies & procedures.
- Enforce organization information security standards, procedures, & guidelines.
- Manage, motivate & develop a team.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.