Senior Credit Risk Manager, Kuwait
• Set policies and procedures for identifying, measuring and assessing credit risk.
• Establish proper control systems to monitor, control and hedge against credit risk.
• Approve credit reports, credit scoring and proposals regarding the loan’s structure.
• Liaise with IT in order to implement and improve automated systems and reports related to credit risks.
• Evaluate proposals for reclassification of problem loans and submit them to the Credit Committee for approval.
• Manage the bank’s credit portfolio and ensure lines of credit are within the approved credit risk policies and risk ratio.
• Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent.
• At least 9-12 years of experience in credit risk management, out of which 5 years must be in a supervisory position within a bank in the GCC.
• Fluency in English, Arabic will be a plus.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.