• Provide advanced technical support and troubleshooting /fault localization within several competence areas and Multi Vendor Interface.
• Lead and provide consultancy during complex Care activities such as SW change planning, Expert Support Services, SW upgrades, technical audits and SWAPs or migrations.
- Implement parametering in systems level, understands KPI and is capable to improve the performance of the system or e2e solution.
- Project management duties (e.g. planning of a subproject, technical manager substitute, managing subcontractors).
- Network expansion activities up to multi-interface level.
- Overall responsibility for test planning: understanding of local requirements (e.g. network structure, functionalities, parameters etc.) to create valid and reliable test plans.
Proactive knowledge sharer role: Technical guidance and support of other team members to avoid problems before they occur, Information sharing and competence transfer, proven presentation and training skills
- Carry SW update/upgrades according to the Manufacturer technical support instructions/guidelines and officially released procedures.
- Handle technical cases and request high level technical support from the manufacturer via the manufacturer ticketing tools to ask the support of the manufacturer technical support teams.
- Self-study manufacturer manuals and technical documents to keep updated about the existing product roadmaps and SW maintenance updates/alerts. This can be done via the agreed setup with the manufacturer (e.g. web-access like through NOLS/ASWS).
- Act as technical interface point between the manufacturer technical support teams and the customer.
- Advanced-level knowledge of the Microwave Radio and Optical Transmission Networks
- Hands-on experience with SRAL XD, SRA4, FlexiHybrid, SRT1F, Flexi Packet Radio, hiT7070, hiT7030/35 and their NMS platforms: TNMS-Core and Netviewer
- Practical knowledge of PDH, SDH, Synchronization, MWR in general and Trunk Radio, DCN, Ethernet/VLAN’s, QoS and IP
- Practical experience of using various Microwave and Optical Transmission test equipment/analyzers plus Ethernet analyzers (e.g. PDH, SDH and Ethernet/IP digital analyzers, Optical Power Meter and Attenuator, Microwave Spectrum analyzers and power meters/attenuators/couplers, frequency meters,….etc)
- Leads and takes responsibility of team of engineers (e.g. sub project, system acceptance testing)
- Customer Project Management and technical management skills
- Excellent ability to work in team as well as independently
- Quality oriented mindset
- Stress tolerance, analytical and conceptual thinking, information sharing, reliability,
attention to details
- Understanding and experience in Care Services and customer interface
- Must be fluent in English language and must have strong knowledge of Siemens and Nokia products
Technical Competence Areas:
- RA: Radio Access or
- SC: Service Core or
- SA: Service Applications or
- BBA: Broad Band Access or
- IPT: IP/Transport or
- OBS: Operations & Business Software
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Competence Management Metro Ethernet SMI S System Level Design VLAN
Telcom Engineering or Computer and communication Engineer
- Job Location:
- Sanaa, Yemen
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- India; Pakistan; Yemen