Senior Financial Institutions Manager, Kuwait
• Identify opportunities for strategic alliance with the financial institutions.
• Establish good relations with local and international financial institutions.
• Develop the department’s annual budget as well as the policies and procedures.
• Monitor market and competitor activity in order to identify new businesses and expand market share.
• Liaise with banks and Financial Institutions Managers on issues related to account, treasury or trade finance.
• Design effective marketing strategy to expand market share and generate profitable investment opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent, though MBA/CFA/ACA will be a plus.
• At least 5-7 years of experience in financial institution relationships within a bank in the GCC.
• Fluency in English, Arabic will be a plus.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.