Senior Interface Coordinator
Confidential Company - Qatar
The Senior Interface Coordinator is responsible for managing key interfaces with government authorities and stakeholders. Collaborates with the internal management team (e.g. architects, engineers, HSE) and manages the relationships between DohaLand and the authorities/stakeholders. Establishes contacts between both parties and supports the bilateral communication. As a spokesperson to government officials, the Senior Interface Coordinator plays an active role during the planning process of specifications and requirements for the installation of water, electricity, telecommunication, infrastructure and transportation systems of the project. Advises and informs the Special Projects Manager in all matters dealing with interfaces with external stakeholders but has no decision authority.
• Establish and manage relationships with government authorities and Qatar Urban Planning & Development.
• Authority (UPDA), Asghal Public Works Authority (PWA), Q-Tel, and Kahramaa.
• Collaborates with internal technical management team (e.g. architects, engineers, HSE).
• Set up meetings and coordinates initial communication with government officials, other key persons and DohaLand.
• Support resolving regulatory issues with UPDA, Asghal, Q-Tel, and Kahramaa.
• Inform the Special Projects Manager of legal regulations and government requirements.
• Follow up land registration issues.
• Awareness of the Qatari legislation and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering.
• At least 10 years work experience in civil engineering in construction.
• Proficiency in English – Arabic optional.
• Teamwork and cooperation.
• Relationship building.
• Concern for order and quality.
• Organizational awareness.
• Communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma