• Follow up on A/R by issuing timely and accurate statements including reconciliation.
• Preparation of Financial Statements,
• Fixed assets depreciation, disposal & acquisition schedule maintaining
• Preparation of reconciliation and schedules for Auditors, Interim financials
• Bank reconciliation and bank balances statement
• Managing A/P on a timely and regular basis
• Support the Finance & Collection team in order to collect the customer's outstanding
• Correspondence and administration
Reporting to : Finance Manager
Highly motivated candidate with a high level of commitment and integrity.
* The candidate is required to be a graduate(university degree accounting or finance).
* Job experience of 1-5 years
* Familiarization with MS Office ( MS Word and MS Excel a must)
* Previous hands-on ERP accounting packages will be an added advantage.
* Certified holders (C.IFRS), (CFC), (CMA) or (CBMA) are preferable.
*Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply for training opportunities.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Accounting/Auditing; Financial Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,500 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: