As a Senior Maintenance Engineer, you'll be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly through implementation of comprehensive preventive maintenance program for all vehicles and equipments both mobile and stationary including; concrete transit mixers, concrete pumps, tipper trucks, cement tankers, wheel loaders, diesel generators, mobile cranes, earth moving machines and light vehicles of different capacities and manufacture. You will work in either the central workshop or in any other remote workshop of the company within the United Arab Emirates.
• Good practical and technical skills
• Communication skills with good command of English language both reading and writing.
• An understanding of mechanical engineering drawings and principles.
• The ability to work quickly and under pressure
• The ability to manage a varied workload.
• The ability to manage a varied workforce of various nationalities.
• Good problem-solving skills
• The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team
• An awareness of health and safety requirements.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Engineering; Mechanical
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma