Senior Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance
• Good practical and technical skills
• Communication skills with good command of English language both reading and writing.
• An understanding of mechanical engineering drawings and principles.
• The ability to work quickly and under pressure
• The ability to manage a varied workload.
• The ability to manage a varied workforce of various nationalities.
• Good problem-solving skills
• The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team
• An awareness of health and safety requirements.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Engineering; Mechanical
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma