We are seeking a highly skilled Senior ASP.NET/VB.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve clinical outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
• Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / VB.NET / SQL Server 2008 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services .
• Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
• Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
• All other responsibilities as assigned
- Three(+) years’ experience with ASP.NET/C#
- Two(+) years working with SQL Server
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
• Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET, ASP.NET,
ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Experience with JQuery or similar technologies is a plus
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
• Experience in SMS and Value added services.
• Knowledge in SMPP Protocol.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Telecommunications; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location: