Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in Project Management.
• Proven track record demonstrating a progression in project size and complexity.
• Well rounded PC skills, including expertise using PM tools such as Microsoft Project required.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Demonstrates ability to form and lead diverse project teams, leading by example and coaching others to achieve high team performance.
• Experience in working with virtual teams.
• At least some hands-on experience in Software/ Web development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage project to ensure scope, budget and customer requirements are met.
• Getting engaged in Client calls (skype) with the Technical Team.
• Gathering project requirements from the Clients.
• Assigning tasks to team members in consultation with the Tech Leads.
• Follow up on assigned tasks on a daily basis.
• Proactively looking in to the technical and non-technical issues of the projects/team members and resolving them timely.
• Managing resource requirements.
• Should be available on call 24/7
Well rounded PC skills, including expertise using PM tools such as Microsoft Project required.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Microsoft tools
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Who we are...
EFutures is a leading provider of software and web solutions and IT consultancy services in Sri Lanka. It is a dynamic firm, which employs the best in design and development talent in Sri Lanka. EFutures designs, develops and implements enterprise web and software solutions for both local and international companies. The company works with a large portfolio of Sri Lankan business as well as several significant foreign clients.
EFutures specialises in design, development and implementation of web and software solutions for both local and international companies. EFutures is also engaged in the sale of a range of software products.
The company's dynamic staff strives to sustain rigorous standards and accomplish prompt successful delivery. Emphasis is placed on customer satisfaction and development. Development is based entirely on customer specifications and advice is essential to a successful product offering. This is a policy that EFutures adheres to at every stage of development.