Based in UK with a branch in UAE the Company offers a multi- disciplinary international consultancy services, specializing in delivering total solutions for the health care projects within the Middle East region.
With International expertise in all aspects of project management, planning and design of health care facilities, we had built sound client relationship being their local consultant for the focused delivery of their projects ranging from primary clinics, community hospitals, general and teaching hospitals, specialized centers for specific medical disciplines, through to complete medical complexes.
The incumbent is mainly responsible for all Quality control and Quality Assurance activities and their administration.
1. The incumbent is responsible for the activities relating to the necessary laboratory tests and evaluation of materials used by the contractor. He/she should use the procedural plan for confirming the compliance and workmanship of the contractor. In addition to conducting “spot test” where it is necessary on site for work that indicate non-compliance.
2. He/she should review the senior engineers technical proposals submitted by the Contractor and furnish the Resident Engineer with the necessary technical advice and recommendations regarding the technical proposal and their conformity with the contract specifications, Bills Of Quantity and drawings.
3. He/she shall consistently examine and review construction and the quality of workmanship of the contractor’s operatives on site. He/she should coordinate with the senior engineers and quantity surveyor for checking the material assignments delivered to site.
4. The incumbent should establish a logging system for all submittals and related correspondences.
5. He/she should approve with the structural engineer the contractor’s proposals for the concrete materials and mixes, etc. He/she should analyse and report the various prescribed tests. This also includes statistical analysis of the tests.
6. The incumbent should attend technical meetings with the contractor for the discussion of subjects related to the materials and their quality control.
7. The contractor’s safety measures should be reviewed by the incumbent constantly for its compliance on site. He/she should anticipate report and coordinate any dangerous situation related to safety with the Contractor’s Safety Officer.
8. He/she is responsible for completing the sections related to Quality Assurance and Quality Control in the monthly reports.
9. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining all records related to weather conditions, contractor’s workforce, plans and materials on site and the test records.
10. He/she shall formulate a Quality Assurance Plan, which will enable the project to be constructed to the required standards and according to the conditions of the contract.
11. He/she shall carry out any other duty as requested by his/her direct supervisor.
-10 years experience, with 6 years as QA/QC
-Experience in building supervision
-Sound knowledge of all engineering and commercial aspects of major civil projects
-Experienced user of MS Office, advanced MS Excel user and Primavera Contracts Manager
-Report writing skills
-Fluent English both written and spoken
Graduate of Civil / Architecture Engineering
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Architecture; Engineering; Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location: