• Manage Software Quality Assurance related activities for multiple projects assigned.
• Assist business and development teams for inter-team tasks when called upon.
• Develop and execute test cases at various stages of project life cycle.
• Manage Junior SQAs assigned to team.
• Develop and manage Test Plans for projects.
• Explore and develop new processes for work optimization, error removal and defect management areas.
• Strong knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Process Improvement domains.
• In-depth knowledge of software testing, types and related activities.
• Developed Test Cases for Unit, Integration and System Level Testing.
• Developed documentation of various natures (User Manuals, Process flows, Deployment Checklists).
• Hands on experience on Automation tools (Selenium, Web Performance Load Tester, QTP, Visual Studio Team Systems etc.).
• Strong database concepts (single and nested query writing, normalization, stored procedure writing).
• Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm and domain.
• Excellent grasp of software development life cycles.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Sciences / Engineering
- Job Location:
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Assurety Consulting Inc. was founded in December 2003 with the core focus on helping our customers through business consulting and IT Software development support.; with the philosophy of being response-able and accountable always; with unwaivering commitment to our customer's needs and providing above and beyond value through our capabilities in the technologies and busness verticals we serve.