SEO Analyst & Google Ad-Words Consultant
• Responsible for building traffic for the portals.
• Interact with copywriter to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
• Applying back link strategy and implementation.
• Directory submissions and revisions.
• Internal link optimization.
• SEO technical analysis and evaluation.
• Key phrase research.
• META optimization.
• Stay up to date on the latest industry developments.
• Assist in Keyword discovery and expansion.
• Set the top keywords and responsible for driving high ranks in search engines.
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
• Expert in Google Adwords & Facebook Ads (prefer to be Google Adwords certified)
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Assist in setting media advertising plans and be creative in offering new ideas.
• Assist in setting mobile advertising plans.
• Assist in monetizing mobile apps on different Ad networks & different Ad platforms.
• Assist in monetizing different digital content.
V. Good English Language
Prefers to be Google Certified
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Telecommunications; Advertising; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
About This Company
OTS is a business platform for digital communication services operating in the MENA region based on four business lines (Messaging, Business Solutions, Mobile Apps and Digital Media).