Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Must be able to make comprehensive detailed maintenance report for the client and internal correspondence.
- Must have sound knowledge of Chilled Water System (Air Cooled/Water Cooled) with all auxiliary components and systems.
- Must be able to commission New Chilled Water System with all Testing and Balancing (TAB) instruments and reports for the consultant/main contractor.
- Must be capable to make sound and quick decisions as required.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office (MS Word/MS Excel/ MS PowerPoint).
- Basic Knowledge of SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand schematic drawings and make changes as per site conditions.
- Must have knowledge in making changes to existing AC systems with ability to make Quotation / load calculation etc..
- Must be able to perform under pressure.
- Must have leadership qualities to lead the maintenance team of about 200 persons.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) from a reputed University .
- 10-12 years of experience in HVAC Industry.
- Must have valid Kuwait Driving License.
- Must be proficient in spoken Arabic Language if not read and write.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- India; Pakistan
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today's fast pace of life.
Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental, physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback.
Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background. Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.