Service Manager | AF Honda - Ras Al Khaimah
About the Business:
Honda is one of the UAE's most popular automotive brands and enjoys a presence here dating back to the 1970's when it was introduced by the Al-Futtaim family. Honda's presence in the market has grown considerably, aided of course by excellent products - a car for every occasion, motorcycles, marine motors and other power products to make lives easier. We are the sole distributor for all Honda products in the UAE and our nationwide network of showrooms cover the country to enable everybody to experience and enjoy the Honda range of products easily and conveniently.
About the Job:
As a Service Manager at Honda Service Center, RAK you will lead a team of Mechanical Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Receptionists, Service Advisors & other workshop staff. You will be reporting to the Service Operations Manager Dubai Office.
This role has following responsibilities:
* To monitor and achieve budgeted revenue from the location by implementing dealer standard operating procedures and effective management of the service personnel
* Plays a crucial role in identifying new business opportunities within Sharjah Emirate to ensure that monthly revenue targets are achieved every month
* Lead and develop a strong performing team capable of achieving changing customer expectation levels by achieving target CSI scores
* Demonstrates people skills and knowledge of products which play decisive role in crucial and critical customer handling in cases where his involvement becomes imperative
* Maintenance and upkeep of the workshop equipments to maximize utilization and minimize downtime. Initiate procurement of additional equipments in line with business growth
* Attend Service Management Meeting and present reports and matters involving the location's business and staff
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
* Preferably, you should have degree/ diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years experience as Service Supervisor/Branch In- charge in a reputed automotive dealership.
* Technically competent to understand the Product and customer needs and requirements in mechanical and Body & Paint Service.
* Excellent English Communication Skills, both written and verbal. Arabic speaking ability is highly preferred.
* Ability to deal with all levels of customer profile
* Should have excellent presentation, negotiating, complaint resolving and leadership Skills
* Strong analytical & administrative competence is critical for this job.
* Excellent PC Skills. Capable of using ERP system to generate management and daily /monthly workshop reports. SAP user skills are an advantage and highly preferred.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Automotive; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.